MIDPA Technologies® speciaizes in software development, software customization, contract programming, and software related consultation.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Software Analysis and Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design, various Structured Techniques including Yourdon/DeMarco/Page Jones, Warnier Orr, Jackson. Fuzzy Logic. Database Normalization especially first through third normal forms.
- Windows Programming using Embardadero's Delphi using ODBC to connect to various manframe and server databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Paradox, MS Access), MS Excel Macros.
- Unix Programming using SAS, Perl, and shell scripts.
- zOS Mainframe Programming using SAS and SAS Macros, PL/1, ISPF Dialogs, MVS JCL, CLISTS, REXX, DB2 Database Design and Administration, DB2 Programming using imbedded SQL, QMF, Query by Example, Programming with IMS DB, ADF.
- Database Design and Administration using (DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Paradox)
- Project and Product Sizing using Function Points and other metrics.
If you are interested in seeing what we could do for you, please contact us via Email