These are useful resources I've found in the areas of business in general and discovering the future.
- Customers For Life - How To Turn That One-Time Buyer Into A Lifetime Customer by Carl Sewell and Paul B. Brown
- Going For It by Victor Kiam
- In Search of Excellence - Lessons From America's Best-Run Companies by Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Waterman Jr.
- A Passion For Excellence - The Leadership Difference by Thomas J. Peters
- Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive by Harvey Mackay.
- The Pursuit of Wow by Tom Peters
- The Regis Touch - Million Dollar Advice From America's Top Marketing Consultant Regis McKenna
- Thriving on Chaos by Tom Peters
- What They Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School by Mark H. McCormack
- McDonalds Behind The Arches by John F. Love
Future and Trends
- Discovering The Future - The Business Of Paradigms by Joel Arthur Barker
- Future Edge - Discovering the New Paradigms of Success by Joel Arthur Barker
- Prechter's Perspective: Robert Prechter on the Elliott Wave Principle, market analysis, making money, and the nature of social trends by Robert R. Prechter Jr.
- At the Crest of the Tidal Wave: A Forecast for the Great Bear Market by Robert R. Prechter Jr.
- The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior and the New Science of Socionomics by Robert R., Jr. Prechter